Our first kit • RNAD 99hp Baguley-Drewry
Our first kit is an 009 model of the 2'6" gauge Baguley-Drewry diesels used by the RNAD and now in preservation. The kit is a combination of 3D printed plastic body and etched nickel-silver details.
Price: £30 inc. UK postage. Kato 11-104 chassis required
Custom etched nameplates
How it works
Choose from the nameplate styles we offer, enter the names you want for your locos, perhaps add works plates, let us know what size they should be. We'll take care of the rest.
Our plates are produced in batches, a more cost-effective method than etching each pair individually. This means there may be a short wait for your order depending on demand, but we aim to keep you informed throughout.
Need something else?
If you want a more specific style - either for name or works plates - or are interested in other customised etching, just let us know.
Even if we don't have artwork on file we can usually work from clear photos or drawings, and an idea of size. We can also create unique works plates for your garden railway with fully readable text.
All of our nameplate and works plate styles can be customised with the details you want.
Works plate styles
- NPP-201 | Hunslet (early)
- NPP-202 | Hunslet (late)
- NPP-203 | Hunslet (later)
- NPP-204 | Hunslet (diesel)
- NPP-205 | Peckett
- NPP-206 | Kerr, Stuart
- NPP-207 | Andrew Barclay
- NPP-208 | Baldwin - WDLR
- NPP-209 | Simplex - WDLR
- NPP-210 | Fowler
- NPP-211 | Sharp, Stewart
- NPP-212 | North British
- NPP-213 | RSH
- NPP-214 | Bagnall (early)
- NPP-215 | Bagnall (later)
- NPP-216 | Vulcan
- NPP-217 | Avonside
- NPP-218 | Henschel
- NPP-219 | Beyer-Peacock
- NPP-220 | Beyer-Peacock (early Garratt)
- NPP-221 | Beyer-Peacock (later Garratt)
- NPP-222 | Calthrop stock plates
- NPP-223 | Greenbat
- NPP-224 | Baguley-Drewry (motif)
- NPP-225 | O&K (motif)
- NPP-226 | Husdwell-Clarke
- NPP-301 | NG15 - Franco-Belge
- NPP-302 | NGG16 - Cockerill
- NPP-303 | NGG16 - Beyer-Peacock
- NPP-304 | NGG16 - Hunslet-Taylor
- NPP-305 | DHR B-class No. 19
- NPP-306 | SLR No. 85 / W&L No. 14
- NPP-307 | NWNGR - Beddgelert
- NPP-308 | Talyllyn - Merseysider
- NPP-309 | Talyllyn - Edward Thomas
- NPP-310 | L&B - Southern Railway
- NPP-311 | Bagnall - Sipat
- NPP-312 | Hunslet - Alice class